Nutrition & Health Coaching
Nutritionists At Warrior’s Soul Healing Movement
With the average American consuming over 140 pounds of sugar or sweetener annually, it’s no wonder that over 25 million of us will be diagnosed with diabetes and 75 percent of us will die from cardiovascular disease. But with the access to information that we have, such as these facts here, more people than ever are educating themselves on healthy habits.
While there is a lot of false information out there, there is helpful information as well. Working with our nutritionists will help you decipher the facts from the fiction, and they’ll create a meal plan tailored to your needs.
With a healthy diet, you’ll also benefit from:
- More Energy
- Reduced risk of heart disease
- Reduced risk of diabetes
- Lower Cholesterol
- Reduced risk of Alzheimer’s
- Protect Brain Cells
Making a change to your diet is important for your health and wellness. But it can be hard to know where to start. Fortunately, there’s help. Our nutritionists will work with you to create a diet plan that will serve your individual needs. While we have dietitians and nutritionists on staff, we also offer health coaching.
Getting an individualized health coaching plan will include:
- Set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- Work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- Understand and reduce your cravings
- Increase your energy levels
- Participate in private yoga and/or personal training
- Feel great in your body
- Learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- Improve your personal relationships
- Discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your health coaching program includes:
- Choice of Two or Four (1x per week) 60-minute sessions per month
- E-mail support between sessions
- Personalized fitness program
- Recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- Coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- Simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutritional knowledge
- Access to our monthly newsletter with the latest health tips and recipes
- Our personal commitment to your health and success
If working with our nutritionists to learn more about a healthy diet is something you want in your life, don’t hesitate to call us for our health coaching, and we’ll put you on the track to a healthier lifestyle.